1- Acquiring new business
- Able to establish relationships with new and existing key accounts in the Toy and Book category through your network
- Negotiate retailer margins & further contributions in the best interest of the company and to maximise our margin
- Ensure that when new accounts are acquired the full onboarding process is followed through the correct channels to completion (supply chain,
2 – Increase sales with existing key accounts
- Develop a sales strategy, tactic and action plan for each key account
- Hold monthly update meetings with each key account to go through sell-out analysis, assortment recommendations, new launches, promotions, visual merchandising etc.
- Regularly visits to HQ and POS to build relationships with store managers, hold training, check product presentation, etc (work with Territory Managers to visit stores and hold training in their respective area). Report on your visits through documentation (pictures, etc.).
- Develop and execute a training plan per retailer to ensure that all sales staff is regularly updated and trained on existing and new products.
- Expand and optimize the listed range at every POS by selling in new launches, recommending changes in range based on internal and external data, working closely with the Analyst and Portfolio Manager.
- Work closely with marketing at tonies and at the key account to optimize our brand appearance on their online shop, e.g. ensure product descriptions are up to date, we participate in co-marketing activities (blogs, influencers, banners, newsletters etc.)
- Plan and execute seasonal promotions with the retailers in alignment with the UK team (especially E-Com Manager, Marketing Manager, GM)
- Prepare and together with the Head of Sales/ GM present bi-annual key account reviews to set and track sales targets, conduct range reviews, expansion of POS, pricing etc.
- Address and resolve key accounts’ queries in a fast and professional manner
3 – Analysing & Reporting
- Own your numbers, ensure that we receive weekly sell-out data that meets the business’ needs.
- Prepare and distribute regular reports of progress, targets and forecasts to account teams, external and internal stakeholders using sales metrics and KPIs
- Analyze data and sales statistics to inform business, sales, portfolio and marketing strategies
- Monitor our competitors’ performance and report on any updates.
- Provide insights from retailers to the portfolio team and marketing team to improve our range and performance
Click here to apply: email@example.com